We’re holding another startup founders dinner, c100+ people having dinner together, here are the photos from the last one at Shoreditch House.
- No presentations to sit through
- No speeches
- We move everyone around after each course of the meal, so you get to meet more founders & CEOs, and also so that no one accidentally gets stuck next to me for an entire dinner (wouldn’t wish that on anyone).
- FTSE CEOs get to mingle with Startups (either to mentor them …or keep an eye on them to make sure your industry isn’t about to be “disrupted”)
- There will be c100-120+ startup founders, and c20-40 FTSE CEOs depending on which venue
- The Ministry will cover £4,000 (this is huge for us, we started the entire company with less than £1,500… its amazing how far we’ve come in 3 years to think that this is even possible)
- The Ministry will try and secure a sponsor(s) to cover the remaining
The risk is essentially mine, if I don’t get a sponsor etc then I’m a little fuxd. Or alternatively we could charge attendees £35 or £75 depending on whether they are Ministry members or not.
Where? where would you prefer?